Dividend Income Update – October 2017

I’ve decided to add my monthly Dividend Income report again. I borrowed the structure from Alpha Target

Dividends

• Altria (MO) – $26.35
  • STORE Capital (STOR) – $11.22
  • Uniti Group (UNIT) – $51.00

Total dividends received during the month of October: $88.57

Total dividends received so far in 2017: $1093.27
Projected forward yearly dividend income: $2229.50
Projected forward average monthly dividend income: $185.79

Options

• UNIT Jan19’18 15 PUT – $127

Total option premiums received during the month of October: $127

Total income: $ 215.57

7 thoughts on “Dividend Income Update – October 2017

• November 2, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Always appreciate these monthly updates. Nice to follow along your progress. Interesting mix of companies paying you last month. Too bad I don’t share any with you. Keep up the good work.

• November 3, 2017 at 12:29 am

Hi DivHut,

thanks for stopping by and keeping me motivated! šŸ™‚

Cheers
      -DivHut

• November 5, 2017 at 2:23 am

Hey Bert,

thanks for your comment. Yes I also think Altria and Store Capital are solid companies.
      Uniti on the other side is a high risk company for me (until increased customer diversification and Windstream issues are solved).

Cheers
      -DivRider

• November 8, 2017 at 6:42 am

Hey DivRider,
    I like to see the monthly dividend reports… keep’em coming. From your list of payers, I’m only familiar with MO. I’ll have to work on looking into the others. Nice to see the diversified income stream with the options. What is the yearly total for options?

• November 8, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Hi ED,

thanks for your comment!
      STOR is a NNN-REIT like Realty Income (O) and UNIT is a communication infrastructure REIT like Crown Castle (CCI) in your portfolio.
      The UNIT option was my first sold and closed option ever, so $127 is my yearly total in option income šŸ™‚

Cheers
      -DivRider

• November 15, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Nice to see the monthly dividend update again – that’s a solid month and looks like you’ve got a pretty solid yearly base to start off with!